I have worked in the field of women’s and maternal child health for over 28 years — for the past 17 years, as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I maintain a private practice in Ann Arbor, MI and work as a Clinical Social Worker at the University of Michigan Health System, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Most recently, I have provided career and life balance related counseling to participants at the University of Michigan Center for the Education of Women. I found a real connection to many women struggling to find their place after experiencing either home or career transitions.
I was also the co-founder and a facilitator of the former Postpartum Depression Support Group of the Greater Ann Arbor Area.
My family and I live in Ann Arbor, MI.
Education/Professional Memberships and Affiliation:
- Bachelor of Art, The George Washington University, 1986
- Master of Social Work, The University of Illinois at Chicago, 1997
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Michigan
- Member, National Association of Social Workers
- Member, Postpartum International